PARTNERS AND SPONSORS
Boys: U13, U15, U17, U19
Girls: U13, U15, U17, U19
How to Enter
Athletes can register online at Squash Canada
$120.00 plus hst ($135.60)
November 18, 2013
The event package includes:
5 Buffet-style Meal Tickets
** Coaches and parents have the option to purchase a three meal-per-day buffet package for December 7, 8, and 9th for $30.00 per day.
December 7-10- Tournament
December 8- Quarterfinals
December 9- Semifinals
December 10- Finals
December 2nd at NOON
Start times may change before the start of the event. It is up to the competitor to check the draw sheets when they arrive at the club. Draws will be posted 48 hours prior to the tournament online at squash.ca
POLICIES AND REGULATIONS
- Eyeguards are mandatory for all participants. Please consult Squash Canada's
- Eyeguard Policy for the list of approved models
- 75% refund if withdrawal is prior to entry deadline (November 18th).
- 50% refund if withdrawal is after entry deadline, but prior to draw being created.
- No refund if withdrawal is after draw has been created.
- All Competitors must be under 19, 17, 15, or 13 years of age as of the final day of the Canadian Junior Open Championships, as appopriate for the category they have entered
- All competitors in the Dunlop Canadian Junior Open Championships must be members in good standing of their repsective Provincial/Territorial Squash Association and Squash Canada, or the National Association of their residence.
- Notwithstanding a competitor may be a member in good standing with their respective Provincial/Territorial Squash Association and Squash Canada, or the National Association of their residence. where a competitor is subject to a sanction imposed by the Host Club, Squash Canada shall respect that sanction, including any sanction which may preclude the person from entering the premises and thus participating in the Championships provided the sanction was imposed using fair procedures. Specifically, the sanctioned person must have been informed by the Host Club of the nature of the infraction and have been given the opportunity to provide information concerning the incident prior to the sanction being imposed.
ACCOMODATION AND TRANSPORTATION
White Oaks, Conference Resort and Spa
253 Taylor Road, Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON, L0S 1J0
ROOMS ARE NOW SOLD OUT AT WHITE OAKS FOR THE DURATION OF THE EVENT
Hilton Garden Inn
500 York Road, Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON, L0S 1J0
Quote 'Canadian Junior Open Squash' for a group rate of $109 plus tax per night*
*Must book by November 25th!
Coaches and parents have the option to purchase buffet meals for $10 + tax. Meals can be purchased at the hostess stand outside the meal room or at the bar.
(click on maps for directions)
Pearson International Airport (Toronto) to White Oaks
John C. Munro Hamilton International Airport to White Oaks
Buffalo Niagara International Airport to White Oaks
Wine and Cheese Social for Coaches, Parents, and Volunteers
Date: December 9
Location: Lower court area at White Oaks
Fee: No Charge
#401 - 2197 Riverside Drive
Ottawa, Ontario, K1H 7X3, Canada
Tel. (613) 731-7385
Fax: (613) 731-6291