• Encourage an awareness of the mind/body connection.
• Avoid negative self-talk.
• Encourage regular participation through goal setting.
• Develop focusing and relaxation techniques to help maintain concentration and control arousal levels in match play.
• Use imagery to reinforce physical skill acquisition, enhance strategic play, and to help motivate.
• Goal setting will be dependent on the individual squash player’s level of competition.
• Players competing in Masters squash tournaments should follow the same steps as the younger competitive players.
• Players maintain general habits and practices aimed at maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
• Specific interventions may be taken depending upon level of play and other individual requirements.
• World Masters Games
• Provincial and National age groups
• NSO, PSO and Regional
• Coaching, officiating and volunteering