In order to enjoy the benefits of a given squash facility, club or court, the facility owner may require a user fee or a membership fee.
Provincial/Territorial Squash Associations and Squash Canada run many different programs, events and activities that also have specific membership requirements. To enjoy these benefits, one must become a member of their respective Provincial/Territorial Squash Association. Links to respective membership registration pages can be found below.
Joining a Provincial/Territorial Squash Association also makes a participant a member of the National Association, Squash Canada.
While every Provincial/Territorial Squash Association may deliver somewhat different membership offerings, the combined value proposition of being a Provincial/Territorial and National Association member include:
- Various insurance coverages
- Access to sanctioned competitions
- Access to Provincial championships
- Access to Canadian championships
- Eligibility for Provincial, National and International team selection and training
- Inclusion in Provincial and National Rankings
- Eligibility for a Club Locker Rating
- Access to training and certification within the Squash Canada Coaching Certification Program
- Access to training and certification within the Squash Canada Officiating Certification Program (Singles & Doubles)
- Receipt of coaching and refereeing from individuals who have been trained in the above programs
- Benefits of standardized rules of squash and standards for squash courts
- Discounts to Provincial/Territorial and National Association partners such as SquashTV, Squash Magazine, Squash Skills, etc.
Become a member of a vibrant Provincial/Territorial and National squash community today!