Want to help the future of Canadian Squash? Become a Friend of Squash!
Squash Canada is a not-for-profit national sports association that relies on the generosity of funding partners, friends and fans to help foster its programs and national teams. With your support, Squash Canada can help increase participation, build awareness for the sport and provide programming to enrich our players’ experiences. Squash Canada is a Registered Canadian Amateur Athletic Association recognized by Canada Revenue Agency and thus are entitled to issue tax donation receipts for eligible donations. Donations of $25.00 or more will receive a charitable tax receipt.
Squash Canada is committed to growing all aspects for the game of squash. Please consider the below strategic directions for success.
The 2022-23 international squash season is a bounce back year, with many major events re-scheduled or ready to resume, which strains Squash Canada and the families that support the country’s best and up and coming athletes. NEW this year, the Road to Podium Fund below allows a benefactor to direct their financial support to any one or more of the following teams that will represent Canada in the coming months:
- 2022 World Junior Men’s Team Championships, Nancy France
- 2022 World Junior (Individual) Championships, Junior Women & Men, Nancy, France
- 2022 World Games, Birmingham, Alabama, USA
- 2022 Commonwealth Games, Birmingham, England
- 2022 Pan American Junior Championships, Cochabamba, Bolivia
- 2022 World University Championships, New Giza, Egypt
- 2022 Women’s World Team Championships, Cairo, Egypt
Support a Team by clicking Road to Podium Fund.
20 Jamie Avenue, 2nd Floor
Ottawa, Ontario K2E 6T6
Dan Wolfenden, Executive Director