Residence: Montreal, Quebec
Date of Birth: 25 May 1982
PSA Player Profile: Click here
Current Club: Atwater Club
Coach/Trainer: Yvon Provençal
Sponsors: Black Knight
Based in: Montreal, Quebec
Hobbies: My wife and pets, working as a caregiver, travelling, playing guitar, learning Spanish, spending time with family, the healthcare industry and stock market
Favourite Game Day Food: BANANAS, rice & chicken, porridge
Favourite Tournament to Play: the tour in itself – Near Future: I will be celebrating my retirement in Egypt during Squash under the Pyramids eventually but before, I’d like to play the upcoming Canadian Champs at home in Montreal, the next PanAm Games, Portugal in Sept. and then visit Greece
Favourite Player: Brett Martin
Role Model Growing Up: Jonathan Davis (Korn singer), Jonathon Power
Favourite Match You’ve Played: Adrian Waller (2h31 duration)
Age When You Started Playing: When I started walking as my dad was a Pro and the OG tour documentator, also my mom was pregnant with my 4 brothers and I on court!
When Did You Start Playing Professionally on the PSA World Tour: 2000, I’ll make it to 24 years (possibly more) competing on the PSA World Tour, breaking another record!
Favourite Shot: Inside top spin drive
Favourite Quote: Live the way you want and trust the process!
Schooling: Nursing & Red Cross Emergency Care Worker
Why I Love Playing Professional Squash for Canada: Best country in the world for me to represent, pride at its finest!
– Holder of 17 PSA Titles in total throughout my career
– Gold Medalist 1x, Silver 3x, Bronze 4x
– Highest World Ranking : #35
– Pan Am Games: 2007, 2011, 2015, 2019
– Team Canada Men’s World Team Championships: 2019, 2017, 2013, 2011, 2009, 2007
– Champion : Barbados Open 2019
– Commonwealth Games: 2006, 2010, 2014
– Canadian Men’s Open Champion: 2013, 2015
– Set 3 World Records for the longest professional squash matches ever played in history: approx. 3h each time