• Players should be aiming for complete mental toughness and full psychological awareness.
• Focus on performing under pressure.
• Players demonstrate full self-control over emotions and an ability to deal with distractions or difficult/unforeseen situations (e.g., playing with minor injuries, breaking a racquet).
• Players show an ability to control self confidence and keep it at optimal level (i.e., confident but not over-confident).
• Players continue to have both short-term and long-term goals that are specific and attainable.
• Unforced errors should be at an absolute minimum.
• Players use advanced imagery for all settings and purposes.
• Players completely focus on their squash performance and winning.
• Clear nutritional strategies are in place.
• Specific elements deal with training camps, travel, foreign countries and recovery.
• Warm-up, cool-down and recovery activities are well-defined and integrated into the player’s overall program.
• National Senior squad
• National Senior team
• Pan American Championships
• Pan American Games
• Commonwealth Games
• PSA and WISPA
• World Championships (Senior)