The 2022 international squash season is a jam packed bounce back year, with many major events targeted or re-scheduled to occur between July and December. This has put a strain on Squash Canada and the families that support the expense of the country’s best and up and coming athletes’ participation.
Help is needed to support Canadian Teams’ travel and expense to these 7 events in the next 6 months:
- 2022 World Junior Men’s Team Championships, Nancy France
- 2022 World Junior (Individual) Championships, Junior Women & Men, Nancy, France
- 2022 World Games, Birmingham, Alabama, USA
- 2022 Commonwealth Games, Birmingham, England
- 2022 Pan American Junior Championships, Cochabamba, Bolivia
- 2022 World University Championships, New Giza, Egypt
- 2022 Women’s World Team Championships, Cairo, Egypt
The Squash Canada Road to Podium Fund allows a donor to direct their support across all events or to any one of these teams. Donors will receive a tax donation receipt and take pride in being a Team Canada supporter – the team behind the team!
Please support a Team by clicking HERE. Thank you.