The 2023 international squash season is full of many opportunities for our Canadian athletes to develop, and blossom on the international stage, as well as earn some podium finishes for their country. With this being a Pan American Games year, there is an increased number of events on the calendar, coupled with a return to sport and competition post-pandemic, these realities have put a strain on Squash Canada and the families that support the expense of the country’s best and up-and-coming athlete participation.
Help is needed by the greater squash community to support Canadian Teams’ travel and expense to the following events over the next six months:
- Team Canada at 2023 Pan Am Senior Championships, Colombia
- Team Canada at 2023 World Junior Championships, Australia
- Team Canada at 2023 Pan Am Junior Championships, Argentina
- Team Canada at 2023 Battle of the Border, USA
- Team Canada at 2023 Pan American Games, Chile
- Team Canada at 2023 Men’s World Team Championships, New Zealand
The Squash Canada Road to Podium Fund allows a donor to direct their support across all events. Donors will receive a tax donation receipt and take pride in being a Team Canada supporter – the team behind the team!
For more information or to make a donation, please click here.