The “Canadian Squash Hall of Fame” has been created under the auspices of Squash Canada, to preserve the history of all aspects of squash in Canada. Any Canadian citizen or resident, or Canadian organization or entity can submit a nomination for selection/induction consideration.
A nomination will be considered by the Canadian Squash Hall of Fame Commission for all participation disciplines of the sport of squash, which includes softball (singles & doubles), hardball (singles & doubles), Masters & Juniors, with the following attributes being considered:
- Length of time associated with the sport of squash in Canada, and beyond.
- The magnitude of accomplishment in the sport of squash, including but not limited to:
- accomplishment at the international professional level
- accomplishment at the international level
- accomplishment at the national/provincial level
- Accomplishment at international multi-sport Games, Paralympic, and Special Games
- The type and scope of accomplishment(s) and contribution(s) made.
- Entities/Organizations involved in the sport of squash may be considered based on their merits.
An application for a nomination must be submitted in writing to:
- Steve Wren; Chair, Canadian Squash Hall of Fame Commission, by end of day April 1, 2022.
- Email: email@example.com
- Nomination Form – Click Here
The Hall of Fame Commission will evaluate all nominations and provide their recommended inductee(s) to the Squash Canada Board of Directors by end of day, April 15, 2022, for ratification.
The Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony shall occur during the 2022 Canadian National Squash Championships; Vancouver Lawn Tennis & Badminton Club on June 4, 2022.