The Administrative Assistant provides administrative support to a cross section of Squash Canada’s inclusivity, diversity, equity, safe sport, sport and membership development programs, events, and communications. The position reports to the CEO and requires an integrated and collaborate approach with other professional staff, volunteers, host organizing committees and provincial/territorial partners.
Tasks may include but not limited to:
• Assist with office administration, which may include mail management, office supplies, scanning historical documents, etc.
• Assist with finance administration, which may include monthly account coding, bank deposits, scanning and tracking invoices, etc.
• Assist with the Community Sport for All Initiative Grant, which may include reviewing applications, recipient follow-up, community and participant evaluation surveys, final reports, etc.;
• Assist with the implementation of Squash Canada’s compliance tracking (Sideline Learning);
• Assist with the implementation of the Squash Canada IDEA (Inclusivity, Diversity, Equity & Accessibility) Strategic Plan;
• Assist with Communications, which may include website management, creating social media content, drafting press releases and articles, graphic development, developing communication plans, maintaining Constant Contact email distribution lists, etc.;
• Assist with Events Coordination, which may include registrations, seeding, draws, scheduling and results management for designated championships;
• Assist with the research and development of promotional materials and resources for the Promo Toolkit for Provincial/Territorial association and Club/Facility use;
• Assist with transitioning key documents from Word files to electronic means (ie. DocuSign);
• Other duties as may be required.